JUDEN VERBOTEN: String Bikini Ugly Kike Thong Faggot
Eric Weaver Lucifer Pudge Poof Cabal
2014-09-09 03:30:58 UTC
JEW (Layer 42 Networks Inc.) Steve Rubin (S.R.A.)
Satanic Ritual Abuse Of Kaitlyn Rubin /
JEW Pedophilia "faith"

WORLD-WIDE SATANIC JEW RITUAL MOLESTATION ABUSE
LAYER 42 NETWORKS INC. (Mtn. View, California):

LAYER 42 NETWORKS INC.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA

Steve Rubin
C.E.O. President
(Burlesque Jack Ruby fellow JEW)

PREFACE:

SATAN CHILD RAPE ABUSE NETWORKS:
Oddities in the Senator Nancy Schaefer "Suicide"

http://www.infowars.com/oddities-in-the-nancy-schaefer-suicide-case/

*** Jew Rabbis Do Suck Blood From Freshly Circumcised Penis ***
ILLUMINATI OCCULT JEW MICROBE VAMPIRISM

POLICE ARE NOT INTERESTED
NOT INTERESTED IN HARD CORE EVIDENCE

'The Finders'
A CIA Front for International Human / Child Traffic
Covert Operation

McMartin Pre-School Satanic Ritual Sex
Molestation Abuse:

CHILDREN IDENTIFIED:

professional football players,
professional baseball players,
household name actors and actresses,
the son of the leading politician in los angeles
as being luciferian child abuse perpetrators

Children state that they were flown by airplane:
Hawthorne, CA Airport (McMartin Pre-School)
Crestline, CA Airport (Satanic Ritual Site)
building burns down day after the story breaks

Altars
Broken altars
satanic symbols

Over 50 reports of children nationwide (U.S.)
going down into tunnels

Aleister Crowley
Idol of The Satanic Conspiracy
OF THE BLOODY SACRIFICE

HUMAN CHILD SACRIFICE:

page 95: "the animal should be killed within the circle
or the triangle as the base may be so that the energy
cannot escape"

"for the highest spiritual working one must accordingly
choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest
force, a male child of perfect innocence and high
intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable "

TUNNELS:

LUCIFER JEW POLICE
SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN
CONSPIRACY:

* Amazing McMartin Pre-School Facts
(Steve Rubin's Small Airplane)

McMartin Pre-School Child Abuse Real Facts,
Suppressed By The Satanic Police Departments.
I Said, Satanic JEW Police Departments:

Children were literally flown by small airplane
into the mountained areas of California, namely ONE
where investigations uncovered a whole network of
tunnels and satanic, devil worship altars in every
sense of the word. REPLETE with every form of lucifer
satan artwork, drawings, carved stones.

AND INVOLVING VERY BIG TIME NAME PEOPLE
IN LOS ANGELES AREA -- INVOLVEMENT WITH THE
SATANIC UNDERGROUND CHILD ABUSE AND
RAPE NETWORK --

IN AN ENVIRONMENT WITH
SAUDI ARABIA ADMITTED TRAFFICKING
IN HUMAN CARGO, SEX SLAVES,
LITERAL KIDNAPPING AND THE U.S.
F.B.I. IS INVOLVED IN THE TRAFFIC.

JEW CONTROLLED LOS ANGELES POLICE,
SATAN CONTROLLED POLICE AND ALLOWED SATANIC SEX ABUSE RITUALS

So also is Steve Rubin of Layer 42 Inc. and his total
involvement with the professed and aggressive satanist
white geek devils, literally.

STEVE RUBIN AND DEVIL LIES,
AND DIRECTLY WITH THESE LUCIFERIAN CONSPIRATORS
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

ERIC CONSPIRACY
"Eric Conspiracy"
http://www.catb.org/~esr/ecsl/

Layer 42 Networks Inc. (Mtn. View)
Steve Rubin Satanic Ritual Abuse
Kaitlyn Rubin (daughter) and clear case of
child abuse, neglect and well known worldwide
satanic JEW child pedophilia "faith" racket:

Steve Rubin (CEO President)
Layer 42 Inc.
Mountain View California

Rubin's Abused Child:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

THAT LOOK OF TERROR IN THE YOUNG GIRL'S FACE (below)

KAITLYN RUBIN:
* Bruises
* Swollen Lips
* Snot Filled Nose
* Multiple Marks On Face
* Beatings
* Domestic Violence Against Children
* Sexual Abuse (see below about jews \ pedophilia)

Steve Rubin (CEO President)
Layer 42 Networks Inc.
Mountain View California

Steve Rubin also owns a small airplane, which coincides
with the facts that have been released involving the McMartin
Pre-School child abuse scandal years ago. The facts
un-covered prove that the children were actually flown by
a small airplane to a location in the mountains and then
Satanic Ritual Abuse (S.R.A.) occured, and then the
children were flown back to the Pre-School prior
to being picked-up by the parents.

STEVE RUBIN'S CLOSEST FRIENDS ARE ADMITTED AND PROVEN
LUCIFERIANS, IN AN ADMITTED LUCIFERIAN CONSPIRACY:

THE LUCIFERIAN CONSPIRATORS
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

"Eric Conspiracy"
http://www.catb.org/~esr/ecsl/

THE MASSIVE WORLD-WIDE CHILD PEDOPHILE
SEX RINGS OPERATED AND RUN BY:

* U.S. Judges
* U.S. Police
* Locals In Many Nations
* United Nations (U.N.)
* Dyncorp
* Halliburton

* The Texas Youth Commission,
Being The Head Of The Satanic Child
Sex Network And Conspiracy In Texas.

U.S. YOUTH CORRECTIONAL SYSTEM:
("Juvenile Justice")

Where Weirdo Sexual Predators Literally
Pick-Out And Choose Children In Their Cells
In A Sick Child Brothel System To Sexually
Abuse And Torture.
Pimping-Out Children Many Times To
Luciferian Men, A Satanic Conspiracy So
Vast -- Including Violent Gladiatorial
Battles Where Children Are Physically
Tortured.

United Nations (U.N.) Child Sex Trade,
Where Children Have Been Literally Been
Roasted And Tortured, Not To Mention
Being Sexually Raped.

Bohemian Grove (Bilderberg West), In
Northern California, Where Reports Of
Children Being Raped, Tortured And Sacrificed
And Then Being Dumped (Buried) Inside And
Outside The Redwood Forest Complex.
Calls From The Public, That Cadaver Dogs Do
A Diligent Search Of The Luciferian Member
(World Leaders) Controlled Area, Of Predominantly
Known Homosexuals And Homosexual Activities At
Bohemian Grove, Is Being Demanded By Concerned
Individuals.

INVESTIGATORS TOLD TO STOP INVESTIGATIONS:

* Texas Rangers
* Texas State Police

Senator John DeCamp (Nebraska)
His Book: 'The Franklin Cover-Up'
Detailing The Satanic Child Sex Rings
Controlled By The Leading U.S. Political Parties,
(Republicans And Democrats).

Senator John DeCamp Interviewed On The Alex Jones
Radio Show - 18 July, 2012

19.5 Minute Audio:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/luciferian_child_sex_rings.wav

Additional:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/coward_cops_kill_and_rape_children.wav

------- MORE ON STEVE RUBIN SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE ----------------

Contents Below From Webpage:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

When in all actuality, it is -
who wants to do things his own way,
suffocating his own daughter in his own
method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
a dirty JEW family, just like the

VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist
"father" who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched
lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels
the photo that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture
file name intact, exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

Steve Rubin (CEO President)
Layer 42 Inc.
Mountain View, California
http://www.layer42.net/contact/

~ THE FLAME ~
Steve Rubin Anti-God Anti-Christ Satanist
Layer 42 Inc. Mtn. View, CA
Child Neglect = Child Abuse
Jew Sanctioned Regulated Pedophilia
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

THE BABYLON TALMUD SORCERY "faith" / "religion"
OF REGULATED WORLD-WIDE PEDOPHILIA:

JEW REGULATED PEDOPHILIA
(Talmud, Torah, Kabbalah)

Permits Child-Adult Sex
Talmud law permits sexual intercourse between
children and adults.

This doctrine is contained in a number of Mishnahs.
Before we examine them, however, it is necessary
that the reader be familiar with the word kethubah.
According to the Soncino Talmud Glossary:

" KETHUBAH (Lit., 'a written [document]'); (a) a wife's marriage
settlement which she is entitled to recover on her being divorced
or on the death of her husband. The minimum settlement for a virgin
is two hundred zuz, and for a widow remarrying one hundred zuz;
(b) the marriage contract specifying the mutual obligations
between husband and wife and containing the amount of the endowment
and any other special financial obligations assumed by the husband. "

-- Babylonian Talmud, Soncino Talmud Glossary

Zuz is a unit of currency. We see, then, that a dollar (or zuz)
value is put on virginity.

Now let's look at a Mishnah from Kethuboth 11a:
" MISHNAH. WHEN A GROWN-UP MAN (7) HAS HAD SEXUAL
INTERCOURSE WITH (8) A LITTLE GIRL, (9) OR WHEN A SMALL
BOY (10) HAS INTERCOURSE WITH A GROWN-UP WOMAN, OR
[WHEN A GIRL WAS ACCIDENTALLY] INJURED BY A PIECE OF
WOOD (11) -- [IN ALL THESE CASES] THEIR KETHUBAH IS TWO
HUNDRED [ZUZ] ... "

-- Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Kethuboth 11a

Soncino 1961 Edition, page 57
The translator, Rabbi Dr. Samuel Daiches, amplifies the text
with footnotes:

" A man who was of age.
Lit., 'who came on'.
Less than three years old.
Less than nine years of age.
Lit., 'One who was injured by wood',
as a result of which she
injured the hymen. "

-- Rabbi Dr. Daiches

Let's review the above-cited Mishnah: "When a grown-up man has
had sexual intercourse with a little girl, or when a small boy
has intercourse with a grown-up woman ..." It is obvious that
sex activity between a grown man and a little girl, and between
a grown woman and a little boy, is a part of the woof and the
warp of everyday Talmud life; such relationships, in the eyes
of the Sages, are unremarkable.
There is no prohibition on sexual activity between adults and
young children -- it is simply regulated. Recall the words of
the Very Reverend the Chief Rabbi of the British Empire, the
late Dr. Joseph Herman Hertz:

" Religion in the Talmud attempts to penetrate the whole of
human life with the sense of law and right. Nothing human is
in its eyes mean or trivial; everything is regulated and
sanctified by religion. Religious precept and duty accompany
man from his earliest years to the grave and beyond it.
They guide his desires and actions at every moment. "

-- Rabbi Dr. Hertz

Thus, if the Talmud permits girls three years old and younger
to be sexually used by adults, that is the law. The concern of
the Sages is to ensure that the adult is not, technically
speaking, in violation of any of the rules.
Eric Weaver Lucifer Pudge Poof Cabal
2014-09-10 23:28:04 UTC
KFJC FM -- (Devil's Radio) Feces Vandalism
Of Papal Blessing In KFJC Toilet Jose' Scott

SUNNYVALE TOYS '?' US TOILET DEMON: KFJC SATANIC VANDALISM

412 Broadway, SF (Jack Ruby's Place)......
PORNO SHOP EMPLOYEE Jose Scott

Pictures of Papal Blessing, Soiled,
in KFJC Devil's Radio Bathroom Altar
KFJC 89.7 FM - Jose' Scott
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

KFJC FM -- (Devil's Radio) Vandalism Of Papal Blessing
(with feces) In KFJC Bathroom By Anal Rapist Devil Jose' Scott "bozo"

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html
(NOTE: Sunnyvale Toys 'R' Us Demonic Entity Assaults In Bathroom)

Re: Jose' Scott ("bozo") slander & sexual rape
slander warfare against radio hosts:
Michael Savage, Alex Bennett, etc.

N O T E !

Demonic pre-occupation with the anus, raping the anus,
everything filthy - AND THE REASON WHY JOSE SCOTT
VANDALIZED THE PAPAL BLESSING IN KFJC'S
BATHROOM.

SOILING IT WITH FECES AS STATED.
"wiped my ass with it"

-- Jose Scott
KFJC FM
Devil's Radio

Hey "bozo", you seem so obsessed with Enoch:

SATANIC VANDALISM OF PAPAL BLESSING IN KFJC FM BATHROOM
(Pictures, Etc.)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

THE LUCIFERIAN CONSPIRATORS
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

MEXICAN CANNIBALS: DEATH "race" (raza) . .
"culture" OF CRUELTY, MURDER, STABBINGS, GANGS, CORRUPTION
. . . clean drinking water

RADIO HOST ALEX BENNETT / MICHAEL SAVAGE: Victims Of Jack Ruby
Underworld Smut Smears (ANAL RAPIST Jose Scott)

"bozo" - 'Oswald' Jack Ruby (Rubenstein) Rubin Underworld
Mex Drug Lucifer Smut Smear Lies

"bozo" = Jose Scott
POSTING FROM I.P. ADDRESS: 75.25.119.243
IP address: 75.25.119.243
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: San Jose
IP postcode: 95126
IP address latitude: 37.3239
IP address longitude: -121.9144
ISP of this IP: AT&T Internet Services
Host of this IP: 75-25-119-243.
lightspeed.sjcpca.sbcglobal.net

A posting I read years ago, detailing what Jose' Scott as
a professed Communist and proven, admitted luciferian devil
drug dealer at the 'Devil's Radio' (89.7 FM)

Note: Anus Pre-Occupation, False Allegations,
Public Smears Against: Michael Savage,
Alex Bennett,
Michael MacCarty

```````````JOSE' Scott & Jack Ruby Underworld````````````````````

Working at Jack (Rubenstein) Ruby Owned Strip-Club
Smut Vendor, Drug Dealer with Under-world Connections,
Low-Life Jose' Scott who worked at a PORNO SHOP
(412 Broadway, S.F.) Jack (Rubenstein) Ruby's Place.
(low life) On-The-Down-Low Beaner Spic, Total Lies About
Radio Talk-Show Host Michael Savage, Alex Bennett, Michael
MacCarty

From: hxjx.radio.outlaw @gmail.com
Newsgroups: ba.broadcast
Subject: "Show Prep" on altering things & the pressure of Newstalk
radio BOs ( wasRe: Rejected by KGO! The Full Story
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 04:00:29 -0700

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OPERATION WETBACK

KFJC 89.7 FM - Jose' Scott (Satanic Beaner From Hell)

Satanist Spic Jose' Scott Defaces Papal Blessing (Pics), Etc:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

Actually KFJC used to play actual music,
now it mainly plays drone/doom sounds,
computer generated psychotic noise where
only a drugged-out lunatic would listen to the
station for more than a few seconds.

KFJC rules nothing because the satanist
drug addicts (clique of hangers-on) and
drug dealers (Jose' Scott etc.) have devolved
into just playing literal noise.

KFJC rocks?

KFJC only rocks the boat of legitimate music
and melody.........NOW for the most part the
station caters to just recorded noise.

Devil Drone Doom Sounds that only a psychotic
would listen to!

KSJS, KZSU, KALX, KOHL, KCBS, KGO, Etc.
no doubt has to laugh at the evil clique who
literally controls the station, and most of those
drug addict drug dealer satanists aren't even
college age individuals......they for the most
part a dictatorial clique of hangers-on creeps
of the worst kind!

KFJC FM
Foothill College = Drug Sales
Drug Addicts
Drug Promotions
"sandbox radio"

KFJC is a joke!
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

I.P. Address: 75.25.119.243 /
"bozo" stated: "I GOT GUNS",.....
"GONNA KILL BARACK OBAMA"...."I'M LUCIFER"

WITH LATEST CLAIMS: "i'm Lucifer":

412 Broadway, SF (Jack Ruby's Place)......
PORNO SHOP EMPLOYEE Jose Scott & Steve Rubin JEW CHILD ABUSER....

JOSE' SCOTT AND THE ANUS (Rape)
OBSESSION WITH TOTAL PERVERSION:

[...]

SPIC DEVIL CANNIBAL "culture": Clown Tattoos & Other Laughable Pathetic Images -- NON-HUMAN raza "race" to the bottom ~~~>

--------------

KZSU FM (Hoover Institute): MK-ULTRA Drug Dealer Outlaw
Jose Scott Beaner SPIC:

KFJC FM (Foothill College): Robert Pelzel's Sandusky Styled
Alcohol For Minors / Drug Dealers (L.S.D.) C²°H²5N³O,
Drug Users, Drug Pushers At "Devil's Radio"

'ZERO TOLERANCE'

KFJC FM (Foothill College) LOSES F.C.C. LICENSE:
DRUG DEALER Jose Scott Admits Doing L.S.D. (C²°H²5N³O)
At Least Twice - Unable To Perform EBS/EAS System
Endangering Countless Lives

AT KFJC 89.7 FM
FOOTHILL COLLEGE
LOS ALTOS HILLS, CALIFORNIA

L.S.D. DRUG DEALERS
L.S.D. DRUG PUSHERS
L.S.D. DRUG USERS
L.S.D. (C²°H²5N³O)

DEALING IN MANY OTHER DRUGS!
I SAID MANY OTHER DRUGS!
C²°H²5N³O

From Website:

------------------

From: hxjx.radio.outlaw @gmail.com
Newsgroups: ba.broadcast
radio BOs ( wasRe: Rejected by KGO! The Full Story
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 04:00:29 -0700

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OPERATION WETBACK

[...]

"bozo" HAS EVEN STATED THAT HE DARES FOR
THE S.W.A.T. TEAMS TO BREAK-INTO HIS HOUSE.

PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO REALIZE THAT "bozo"
IS WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT (internet troll)
BECAUSE HE DAILY MAKES DEATH THREATS,
(Countless Individuals /Full Headers Available)
WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REPERCUSSIONS,
AND NOW DEATH THREATS AGAINST OUR PRESIDENT!

"bozo":
SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA CONVICTED PEDOPHILE
CHILD RAPIST, ON THE RUN AND PRESENTLY
IN VIOLATION OF NOT REGISTERING
AS A SEX OFFENDER:

GARY LEE BURNORE (now of Raleigh, NC)

AKA "Fred Hall"
AKA "Fred Glorbleflorb"
AKA "bozo"
AKA "ozob"
AKA "bozo de niro"
AKA "de Niro (de-niro)
AKA "zo de beau bozo"
AKA "Colonel Jake"
AKA "someone else"
AKA "michael maccarty"
AKA "michael maccarty's maori wife-to-be"
AKA "Lucifer"
AKA "KBZO"
AKA "Norma Desmond" (posing as a woman)
AKA "Dances With Wolves"
AKA "Smiles a lot"
AKA "jack ruby"
AKA (countless other schizoid identities)

GARY LEE BURNORE:
Operator of anonymous harassment
internet usenet (internet) posting services:

DATABASIX.COM
http://fnvw.databasix.com

BLACKHELICOPTERNEWS.COM
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/

Gary Burnore's confession to Police was about
kissing the kid but later he came up
with a story that he woke up with the
teen riding on top of his vienna sausage.

Suspect Burnore also said he does not know why
he started to kiss and rape (Rachel) her.
Suspect Burnore could not believe what he did
and was very remorseful of what happened.
Rachel's mother Nancy.

Gary Lee Burnore DOB 10/13/1957 mugshot 1997

GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997

"Appearing before the Court for Violation of Probation
is 40-year-old Gary Burnore. The defendant was
convicted of violation of Sec. 647.6(a) PC (Annoying/
Molesting a Child Under the Age of 18). He is allegedly
in violation for failure to register, failure to make
payments, failure to participate in counseling, and
leaving the state of California without permission.
The defendant takes little responsibility for the
occurring offense, minimizing the part he played,
blaming others, and justifying his behavior as being
appropriate. Likewise, the defendant appears to
view himself as the victim, vocalizing his distress
that he has done everything 'right' and that the
Probation Department is preventing him from moving.
It is his belief that the probation officer is
'harassing' him.

Although the defendant verbalizes his compliance
with the terms and conditions of probation, it
seems clear that his actions speak louder than
his words, especially in the light of his recent
absconding from Santa Clara County. In secret,
the defendant moved to another state, fully
realizing he could not move from California
until Interstate Compact had finished their
investigation and the new state accepted his
case. The defendant's behavior can only be
characterized as manipulative and self-serving.
It appears the defendant does not believe he
needs to follow the rules, but rather that he
is a victim of the system and can, therefore,
do as he pleases.

The defendant's attitude, failure to comply,
and the point that he takes only minimal
responsibility for the occurring offense,
suggests that risk for potential victims
may be high."

J. Puccinelli, Probation Officer, Unit IV
Municipal Court of the State of California,
Santa Clara County, People of the State
of California v. Gary Burnore
Probation Office No. DMU044
Court No. C9618225 DA No. 961131078
Santa Clara Police Department Case No. 9615185

Gary Lee's Official ONLINE NC Department Of Corrections web page

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Interstate Compact State: CALIFORNIA
INITIAL 00000000 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 01/01/1996 UNKN. NON
CLASS CODE

SEVEN PAGE POLICE NARRATIVE

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnida...

Eric Weaver Lucifer Pudge Poof Cabal

Sep 9

http://youtu.be/Lkt5zeYQ7-A

2014-09-12 03:09:51 UTC
[...]

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's book [Gulag Archipelago],
identifies the Jews who created and administered
the Soviet gulags :

Aron Solts
Yakov Rappoport
Lazar Kogan
Matvei Berman
Genrikh Yagoda
Naftaly Frenkel

All six (6) are JEWS !

These Jewish, Rothschild funded Bolsheviks
would go on in the course of history to slaughter
60 million Christians and non-Jews in Soviet
controlled territory.

60 Million !

It already a known fact, that a Jew Conspiracy
is taking place in Hollywood, New York, and other
avenues of media like films, TV and radio. Here
is an article from a Jew who tells it like it is,
that the Jews run everything.
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

The Talmud (with the Kabbalah) is Judaism's holiest
book. The supremacy of the Talmud *over* the Bible in
the Israeli state may also be seen in the case of the
blessed and wonderful black Ethiopian Flasha.
Ethiopians are knowledgeable of the Old Testament.
However, their religion is so ancient it pre-dates
the Scribes' Talmud, of which the Ethiopians have
no knowledge.

"The problem" is that Ethiopian Jewish tradion goes no
further than the Bible or Torah; the later Talmud and
other commentaries that form the basis of modern
traditions never came their way.

Because they are not trafficker in Talmudic tradition,
the black Ethiopians are discriminated against and have
been forbidden by the Israelis to perform marriages,
funerals and other services in the Israeli state.

The hallmarks of the "Jews' religion" according to Paul,
are 2-fold:

1) PERSECUTION of Jah's (God's) Church
2) Allegiance to the "TRADITIONS" of men.

-- 1 Thessalonians 2:12-16

After some Jews rejected their Messiah they
formalized the TRADITION of elders condemned
by Christ as the very nullification of the Law
of God, and that *new religion* is Judaism.

Judaism has as its god, not Yahweh, but the
Jewish people, whose self-worship is at the
core of the Babylon Talmud.

This diabolic fantasy is the basis of the
religion of Judaism, and it this
institutionalized, dogmatic delusion
which distinguishes Judaism from the only
Bible-based faith Christianity.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary,
Christendom existed for 1494 years before this
term Judaism was even coined in English, yet
modernist Christians assign this name to the
ancient Israelite religion of Yahweh.

The TOTALLY OCCULT JEW KABBALAH & THE JEW TALMUD

Here below are just a few of the outrageous
satanic beliefs of the Jews (Talmud / Kabbalah) :

1) Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God
2) O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews
3) Jews Have Superior Legal Status
4) Jews May Steal From Non-Jews
5) Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
6) Jews May Lie To Non-Jews
7) Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human
8) Insults AGainst Blessed Mary
9) Insults Against Jesus Christ
10) Talmud Attacks Chrisitans and Christian Books

"To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust
that lies within the shadow of an outdoor
toilet, mix with honey and eat it."

-- Gittin 69a

"Gentiles prefer sex with cows"

-- Abodah Zarah 22a-22b

"Those who read the New Testament will
have no portion in the world to come"

-- Sanhedrin 90a

"Jews must destroy the books of
the Christians i.e. the New
Testament - "The books of the minim
may not be saved from a fire, but they
must be burnt."

-- Shabbat 116a

11) The Talmud's Bogus Tales of Roman Holocaust
12) Sexual Intercourse with Little Girls
13) The Talmud (Kabbalah) is filled with black
magic, Chaldean Occult nonsense from the
Babylon era -

"to be qualified for appointment to the Sanhedrin
(religious court), a man must be a practicitoner
of sorcery"

-- Sanhedrin 17a

The Kabbalah is filled with astrological
teachings, fortune-telling, gematria,
necromancy and demonology.

The Jewish "Purim" is little more than a pagan
BACCHANAL !

Orthodox rabbis place curses, cast spells and
imagine they have powers greater than God,
derived from their study of the Sefer Yezriah,
a book of Kabbalalistic magic.

14) Genocide Advocated By the Talmud

"Even the best of the gentiles should all
be killed"

-- Soferim 15, Rule 10

1907 Jewish Encyclopedia
[Funk & Wagnalls]

15) Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews Are Not Human

16) In Berakoth 58a the Talmud uses Ezekiel
23:20 as proof of the sub-human status
of gentiles. It also teaches that anyone
(even a Jewish man) who reveals this
Talmudic teaching about non-Jews deserves
death, since revealing it makes Gentiles
wrathful and causes the repression of
Judaism.

17) American taxpayers' subsidy of the
so-called "U.S. Holocaust Museum" in
Washington D.C., is yet another indicator
in the U.s. -- This "Holocaust museum"
excludes any reference to holocausts
perpetrated by Jewish Communists against
Christians in Russia and Eastern Europe,
from 1917 onward.

"which say they are Jews, and are not, but
are the synagogue of Satan"

-- Revelation 2:9 (Apocalypse)

The religion of Judaism, the religion of the
Talmud and Kabbalah, is an all-encompassing
form of totalitarianism.

The Kabbalah also exhibits the same potent
hatred for Jesus (Y'shua), as the sacred Jewish
Talmud does, insulting Him in grotesque and
reprehensible terms.
According to the most important Kabbalistic
text, the Zohar, Jesus is a "dog" who resides
amid filth and vermin:

"From the side of idolatry Shabbethaj (Saturn)
is called Lilith, mixed dung, on account of
the filth mixed from all kinds of dirt and
worms, into which they throw dead dogs and
dead asses, the sons of Esau and Ishmael,
and there Jesus and Mohammed, who are dead
dogs, are buried among them."

That sick statement, the product of what can
only be a diseased mind, comprises a portion
of the same Kabbalah upheld and praised
by "great Jewish humanists"

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state
of niddah (filth) from birth.

Sandhedrin 106a. Says Jesus's mother was a whore:

"She who was the descendant of princes and
governors played the harlot with carpenters."

Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the
Soncino edition, it is stated that the
"uncensored" text of the Talmud it is
written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the
hairdresser", had sex with many men.

Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a gentile
the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile
there will be no death penalty. What a Jew
steals from a gentile he may keep.

By 1999, certain Orthodox Jewish organizations
were forthcoming, openly admitting that the
Talmud describes Jesus as a sorcerer and a
demented sex freak.

On the web-site of the Orthodox Jewish,
Chabad-Lubavitch group one of the largest
and most powerful Jewish organizatioins in
the world ---> we find the following statement,
accompanied by citations from the Talmud:

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records
other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene'.

1. He and his disciples practiced sorcery and
black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry
and were sponsored by foreign, gentile
powers for the purpose of subverting
Jewish worship

-- Sandhedrin 43a

2. He was sexually immoral, worshipped
statues of stone (a brick is mentioned),
was cut off from the Jewishpeople for
his wickedness, and refused to repent

-- Sanhedrin 107b

3. He learned witchcraft in Egypt

-- Sotah 47a

Gettin 57a says:

"Jesus is in Hell, being boiled in
"hot" excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a says:

"Jesus was executed because he
practiced sorcery:

"It is taught that on
the eve of Passover Jesus
was hung, and forty days
before this the proclamation
was made: Jesus is to be
stoned to death because he
has practiced sorcery and
has lured the people to
idolatry...He was an enticer
and of such thou shalt not
pit or condone."

The rabbinic teacher Moses Maimonides
("Rambam") is revered in Judaism as a
supreme "sage" of the hightest stature.
In his writings Maimonides taught that
Christians should be exterminated.
Eric Weaver Lucifer Pudge Poof Cabal
2014-09-12 03:28:13 UTC
LUCIFERIAN / SATANIC

Lucifer Satanic Conspiracy Blown Wide Open
At Radio Stations: KFJC & KKUP FM

THE LUCIFERIAN CONSPIRATORS
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

PICS:
FAG SATANIST HIGDON:
FAG SATANIST WEAVER:
FAG SATANIST HIGDON AND WEAVER FUCK-BUDDIES:

"Eric Conspiracy"
http://www.catb.org/~esr/ecsl/

KKUP 91.5 FM
THE FRAME JOBS:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

KFJC 89.7 FM
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

DAVID KAYE
SOURCE:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!search/carmen$20miranda$20rimming$20kaye$20soc.motss/soc.motss/C0Pb4uV5IPw/8oxnTBibkCYJ

"There is no doubt about it that rimming is fun. I used to rim"

The Eric Conspiracy
http://www.catb.org/~esr/ecsl/
WEBPAGE SCRIPT:

What Is The Eric Conspiracy?
Around 1987 someone on the newsgroup talk.bizarre
uttered a semi-incoherent rant observing that there
seemed to be an awful lot of hackers named Eric around --
``and have you noticed'' (he said)
``that they all have moustaches and they're all UNIX
system manglers?'' He then opined that these must be
the secret signs of an insidious conspiracy.

Well, there went our deep, dark, ancient secret! No
point in the hooded robes and solemn blood oaths of
silence sworn by guttering torchlight anymore. Usenet
has spoken. Yes, there is an Eric Conspiracy. You,
too, maybe eligible to join, use our nifty logo on
your home page, and participate in our sinister plans
for network and world domination!

2010 brings us confirmation of what we have long
suspected - there are many, many Erics out there in
Unix user-land.

Who Can Be a Member
To become an initiate of the Eric Conspiracy, you
must meet the following criteria:

1. You must be an Eric
You may match on first, last, or middle name(s). We're
not orthography bigots, if you're an Erik or Erich or
Eirik you are also eligible. We're not sexists either,
so Ericas and Erikas are also welcome. We've even managed
not to be speciesist -- one of the qualified members
is a cat.

2. You must have a Moustache
An eligible moustache may be real or virtual. You have
a real moustache if you wear visible hair immediately
above your upper lip. You have a virtual moustache if
(a) you can produce pictures or the attestation of an
initiated member to prove that you once had a real
moustache, or (b) you can fake it.
(Ericas and Erikas are encouraged to fake it.)

3. You must Mangle Unix
You are presumptively considered a Unix mangler if you
are a Unix hacker, developer, or system administrator.
If you are a Unix user, you are eligible if you have ever
(a) run Unix on a home machine, (b) crashed your Unix host,
(c) cracked your Unix host, (d) logged in late at night
because you got tired of getting totally lagged during
the day, thus ensuring that your host
is swamped all the time.

Borderline cases will be decided by the iron whim of
the initiated membership. (Yes, we can be bribed.)

Solemn Laws Of The Eric Conspiracy
When asked if you are really a initiate of a sinister
conspiracy to dominate the net and/or world, silently
leave the room, say ``No comment'', smile without speaking
or otherwise contrive to leave the questioner nervous,
confused, and just a little more paranoid than he/she was
before. At Eric Conspiracy meetings or while on Conspiracy
business, address other
initiates as `Bruce' (just to keep things clear). Always
and everywhere, strive to earn Official Eric Conspiracy
Coolness Points.
How to Earn Coolness Points
Any initiate can award another initiate Coolness Points.
However, the award may be vetoed by any initiate with more
coolness points than the awarder (but it's bad form to do
this often). Here are some ways to earn Coolness
Points:

Practice your sinister maniacal laughter for use on
non-initiates. Recruit new members.
Use "Eric Conspiracy Secret Labs" as your Organization
line. For extra sinister effect, add the following header
to your outgoing mail and news: "X-Eric-Conspiracy: There
is no conspiracy". Carrying the logo and a link back to
the Conspiracy page on your home page.
Pull off a particularly neat Unix hack.
Recover bits of arcane Eric Conspiracy lore via your pineal
gland from the akashic records -- new Solemn Laws, sinister
plans for world domination, etc.
Think up more ways for initiates to earn Coolness Points.
The Eric Conspiracy Logo
Here is the official Eric Conspiracy logo, recognized by
paranoids the world over as the sign of a truly superior
world-girdling conspiracy:

Watch for it on our soon-to-be released lines of sportswear,
action figures, and cosmetics. There is also a gray and white
wallpaper version you can use as a background, and a half-size
version you can use as an icon for a web link to this page.

Here are some other variants of the logo:

___ ^
\e/ or /e\
v ---

"Eric Weaver"
"1 coolness point for recruiting himself."

Pictures Of The Luciferian Faggots At KKUP / KFJC FM:

From: hxjx.radio.outlaw @gmail.com
Newsgroups: ba.broadcast
radio BOs ( wasRe: Rejected by KGO! The Full Story
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 04:00:29 -0700

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OPERATION WETBACK

http://www.coloneljake.com/image/GB5.jpg

[...]

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/defectgb.jpg

GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page1.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page2.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page3.JPG

[...]

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page1.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page2.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page3.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page4.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page5.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page6.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page7.JPG

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Mug shot with numbers
http://bayimg.com/PaNccaAbd

(Where Gary apparently LIVES)
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&biw=1020&bih=602&q=4469+Still+Pines+Drive,+Raleigh,+NC+27613-3334

http://cbk3.google.com/cbk?output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv&thumb=2&thumbfov=66&ll=35.865647,-78.710116&cbll=35.865692,-78.709956

(Apparently they RENT this out)
Belinda West 137 Meadowbrook Ln Davidson, NC 28036-8059
Parcel ID#: 00705124 GIS ID#: 00705124
GARY LEE BURNORE AND BELINDA W BURNORE
137 MEADOWBROOK LN DAVIDSON, NC 28036

ANOTHER GARY LEE BURNORE AKA:

JOSEPH (JOEY) RAYMOND JIMENEZ =

JOSEPH (JOEY) RAYMOND JIMENEZ
HERE HE ADMITS TO PSYCHO SCHIZOID "MADNESS"
OF MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES:

"2012 Colonel Jake Enterprises Presents"
"AudiO Madness" "Teh Jake'ster!!!..."
" http://www.coloneljake.com/-CJdN-/0000/ "

<> : ==================================
<> : Who is "Colonel Jake"?
<> : According to Whois registry at
<> : http://whois.domaintools.com/coloneljake.com
<> : aka Joey Jimenez married to Kellie Jimenez.
<> : Registers domains under wife's name, Kellie Jimenez.
<> : Also known to assume and spoof daughter's identity.
<> : Compulsively stalks, spams and crossposts OT into random
<> : newsgroups. Compulsively displays behavior-disorder as
<> : malignant attention seeker. Compulsively formats text
<> : with annoying screeds, rants & punctuation. Compulsively
<> : exhibits signs of Tourretes.
<> :
<> : Joey Jimenez
<> : 12711 86th Avenue East
<> : Puyallup, WA 98373
<> : Phone: 253-435-0456
<> : When recently exposed, changed phone number to accept
<> : caller-ID only.
<> : ==================================

Lived At: Eagle Point, OR (Oregon)
Medford, OR (Oregon)
Puyallup, WA (Washington)

JOSEPH (JOEY) RAYMOND JIMENEZ
12711 86th Avenue East
Puyallup, WA 98373 Puyallup, WA

KNOWN REGISTERED ALIASES:

1. Jose A Jimenez
2. Sanchez Jose Jimenez
3. Jose Jimenez Sanchez
4. Jose A Jimenez Sanchez
5. Joseph Raymond Jimenez

Five (5) different registered aliases for
one sole purpose:

* CRIMINAL FRAUD *

ILLEGAL ALIEN STATUS UN-DETERMINED
of other Jimenez Beaner spic spawn living at
12711 86th Avenue East
Puyallup, WA 98373 Puyallup, WA

1. Constance A Jimenez
2. Elizabeth E Jimenez
3. Joseph Luis Jimenez
4. Kellie M Jimenez
5. Richard Maldonado Jimenez

JOSEPH (JOEY) RAYMOND JIMENEZ:
Insane Gray-Long-Haired Charlie Manson Look:

http://www.coloneljake.com/image/GB5.jpg
http://www.coloneljake.com/-CJdN-/0000/
* UGLY AS SATAN
* Dirty Knees
* Movie: For The Greater Glory-Hole

JOSEPH (JOEY) RAYMOND JIMENEZ
Is the person who has been harassing Jews and Jay
Smilkstein of New York for years, posing as him at:

Bozo_de_Niro @ 37.com

INTERNET TERRORIST AGAINST JEWS!
Which coincides with the F.B.I. and the Southern Poverty
Law Center which fosters and runs Neo-Nazi organizations

HOT-BLOODED INSANE PSYCHO BEANER SPIC RAGE
The evil beaner is quite upset that his evil terrorist
activities (U.S. Army Internet Troll) have been uncovered.
U.S. Military Armies Of Paid Troll Spooks:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pentagon-armies-of-paid-trolls.html

Joseph Raymond Jimenez is just another manifestation
of insane evil beaner azteca la raza terrorist
activities across the internet.

Joey Jimenez's own web-sites, harassingly created against
Jay Smilkstein are replete with every form of sexual
depravity along with luciferian satanic dark imagery.

The U.S. Military, of which Joseph Jimenez claims to originate,
is like most beaner spic latino recruits, who cannot find
any other job - so they join the military.
Also confirming that the U.S. Military is
now wholly involved in satanism, luciferianism.
No other military force in the world is so immersed and
given over to clear satanism

MORE SATANIC BEANERS IN THE U.S. MILITARY:

U.S. Army's COLONEL Michael Aquino, the leader of the
Temple Of Set, a direct off-shoot of the Church of Satan,
is totally involved in sub-sonic warfare -- namely the
latest warfare instruments being tested upon the
un-suspecting victim American population:

Horn Sounding \ Low Rumbling Frequencies

Not funny, that Joey Jimenez ("Colonel Jake"), pure
satanic lies and deception is a quoted fan of
---> Drum And Bugle (Horns) Corps.

Low Frequency 'Horns' \ U.S. Military \ Satanism

Drum and Bugle Corps = Fags & Queers

AND MORE CRUCIAL WEBSITES WITH AUDIO FILES AND PICTURES, ETC.,
OF THE MILITARY SUB-SONIC WARFARE GOING ON:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/235631-Canada-Mysterious-Hum-Baffles-Experts-and-Annoys-Ranchlands-Residents
http://getreadyportland.com/newswire/mysterious-chorus-of-trumpets-heard-in-tennessee/
http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/2011/08/21/mysterious-apocalyptic-sounds-are-being-heard-around-the-world/
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1939&category=Environment

'The Children of Light', that remnant within the U.S. Military
will assuredly cast aside the luciferian satanic intrusion
and take-over.

The satanic beaner spic recruits are stinky mexicans of which
that same gene pool is where Joseph Raymond Jimenez is from.

Ever hear about under-ground bases in the South
West, where beaners reside? Yes, because Satan and the United
States military are involved with fallen angels (UFOs)

Satan, Lucifer, Fallen Angels And The U.S. Military.

Joey Jimenez ("Norma Desmond") the evil spic satanist,
like so many luciferian beaners (Day Of The Dead 365),
are suffering now under a re-enlivened:

OPERATION WETBACK

HERE IS YET ANOTHER DEVIL SPIC:

KFJC 89.7 FM - Jose' Scott
(Satanic Beaner From Hell)

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

AZTEC CONGENITAL GENETIC CODE OF CANNIBALS

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/aztecs/sacrifice.htm

But the overwhelming majority of the sacrificed captives apparently
were consumed. A principal -- and sometimes only -- objective of
Aztec war expeditions was to capture prisoners for sacrifice.
While some might be sacrificed and eaten on the field of battle,
most were taken to home communities or to the capital, where they
were kept in wooden cages to be fattened until sacrificed by the
priests at the temple-pyramids. Most of the sacrifices involved
tearing out the heart, offering it to the sun and, with some blood,
also to the idols. The corpse was then tumbled down the steps of
the pyramid and carried off to be butchered. The head went on the
local skull rack, displayed in central plazas alongside the
temple-pyramids. At least three of the limbs were the property of
the captor if he had seized the prisoner without assistance in
battle. Later, at a feast given at the captor's quarters, the
central dish was a stew of tomatoes, peppers, and the limbs of
his victim. The remaining torso, in Tenochtitlán at least,
went to the royal zoo where it was used to feed carnivorous
mammals, birds, and snakes.

Recent archeological research leads support to conquistadores' and
informants' vivid and detailed accounts of Aztec cannibalism. Mexican
archeologists excavating at an Aztec sacrificial site in the
Tlatelolco section of Mexico City between 1960 and 1969 uncovered
headless human rib cages completely lacking the limb bones.
Associated with these remains were some razor-like obsidian
blades, which the archeologists believe were used in the butchering.
Nearby they also discovered piles of human skulls, which apparently
had been broken open to obtain the brains, possibly a choice
delicacy reserved for the priesthood, and to mount the skulls on a
ceremonial rack.

Recently, Borah, possibly the leading authority on the demography of
Mexico at the time of the conquest, has also revised the estimated
number of persons sacrificed in central Mexico in the fifteenth
century to 250,000 per year

BEANER SPICS ARE MURDEROUS CANNIBALS

"I have a black, a woman, two Jews
and a cripple. And we have talent."

-- James Watt
Secretary Dept. Of Interior

"don't forget the beaner spic"

-- "Enoch"

[...]

Gittin 57a says:

From: hxjx.radio.outlaw @gmail.com
Newsgroups: ba.broadcast
radio BOs ( wasRe: Rejected by KGO! The Full Story
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 04:00:29 -0700

OPERATION WETBACK

From: hxjx.radio.outlaw @gmail.com
Newsgroups: ba.broadcast
radio BOs ( wasRe: Rejected by KGO! The Full Story
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 04:00:29 -0700

OPERATION WETBACK